PLEASE READ THIS POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
- Information about ATTENTIUS SERVICES
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”),the domain name http://www.attentius.co.uk (“Site”).
This Policy sets out how we will process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. Please read this Policy carefully.
By using the Site and any services we offer via the Site, you agree to be bound by this Policy in respect of the information collected about you via the Site.
Information supplied to this site will be treated with respect and in accordance with the requirements of all relevant UK Data Protection legislation currently in force.
- Information Collected
- We may process the following data about you:
- Information Provided by You
- by filling in forms on the Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise; or
- by registering to use the Site, subscribing to our service, and in connection with other activities, services features, resources we make available on our Site and when you report a problem with the Site.
- Information We Collect
Including but not limited to:
- technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time),products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs),and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information Received from other Sources including but not limited to:
- information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide; and
- information from third parties we work closely with (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies).
- The information provided by you, the information we collect and the information we receive from third parties will be combined and used for the purposes set out in paragraph 5.1.
- USE OF INFORMATION
- We will use this information in order to:
- administer your account(s) with us;
- process orders or applications submitted by you;
- send you information about our products and services;
- notify you about changes to our service;
- carry out marketing analysis and make general improvements to the Site;
- measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- obtain your views or comments on the services we provide;
- contact the winners of our competitions and to help us plan other promotional activity;
- send you information we think you might find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services.
- You can ask us not to contact you with information regarding our products and services. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us using the contact details in paragraph 11 of this Policy.
- disclosure of your information
- We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- data storage
- Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
- Your rights
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- linking with third parties
- The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- In addition, if you linked to this Site from a third-party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third-party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
- Changes to this policy
Any changes we may make to this Policy in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to this Policy.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to Attentius Services, 12 Stanhope Close, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 2NN or alternatively call 07980652917 or email us at email@example.com.